Welcome to Blue Collar Vineyard, LLC dba BLACK MESA CELLARS and DHBrown Studio Combining ART and WINE! Arizona customers go to our shopping cart, Out of state shoppers go to: https://vinoshipper.com/shop/black_mesa_cellars to order wines on line
2015 first planting
400 gallons of wine
- Organic pesticides when needed
- Hand weeding with soil tillage
- Bird net and scare devices for predation
- Teroldego, Carmenere, Syrah, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, Petite Pearl
- Friulano, Ribolla Gialla, Scheurebe, Soreli (a friulano cross) Phoenix and Viognier
"Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance..."
Taste the fruit of our labors...
- UPDATE!! Our first foray into the art and wine festival scene was a definite success! We had tremendous interest in our wines, and received wonderful comments about them as people lined up to purchase tastings and bottles. Our next show is in Carefree at the Sundial, Nov. 3rd to the 5th, 2023 which kicks off the 23-24 winter season. Then, we return to Carefree again on Jan.19th to the 21st. of 2024, the Scottsdale Waterfront Feb. 2-4, Downtown Chandler Feb.16-18, Cave Creek Mar. 15-17 and finish up in Carefree again Mar. 22-24. Please visit us at our booth and enjoy the festivals!
- We survived the frost in 2023! After 2 years of little to no harvest in our own vineyard, 2023 is proving to be a vintage year! We still have a few bottles of our 2021 reds, Teroldego and Syrah, and we have three reds from Arizona grapes harvested in 2022, varietal Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec sourced from Willcox, and a Cab Sauv/Malbec blend. We returned to California for more Teroldego, it is so good that we just didn't want to be without it. **Our wines are now available for shipping! Visit the link to our Vinoshipper account (at the top of our Welcome Page) for the 2021 and available 2022 wines and watch for future releases :
- 2021 Teroldego, from California fruit, $32
- 2021 Syrah, from California fruit $28
- 2022 Chardonnay, from Central CA grown fruit $24
- 2022 Sunseeker, from Central CA grown fruit $26
- 2022 Teroldego, from Lodi, California fruit
- 2022 Tierra Lindo, a blend of Cab Sauv, Malbec and Teroldego
- 2022 Cabernet Sauvignon, from Willcox, AZ fruit
- 2022 Malbec, from Willcox, AZ fruit